8th November 2012, Marina Bay Sands Ballroom
There is an in-depth search and selection process for the Awards composed of generating entries, initial screening and audit verification by a reputable Audit Partner. Score carding process by the auditors, panel of representatives from supporting organizations & final judging by the Advisory Panel.
As the most prestigious recognition program for Enterprises in the region, we seek to recognize Industry's best and most deserving. Audits are performed to ascertain the validity and reliability of information; also to provide an assessment of a system's internal control. The goal of an audit is to express an opinion on the nomination in question, under evaluation based on work done on a test basis. Therefore, we seek to work with industry experts and professional in processing the nomination and select the industry's best.
The judging panel is made up of regionally recognized icons from a diverse field of industry sectors and disciplines. The judges are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate and to stand aside from deliberations concerning those entries.
From Left to Right:
- DATUK SERI DR FONG CHAN ONN, Former Minister of Human Resources of Malaysia
- NICHOLAS BROOKE, Chairman of the Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
- DATUK DR. VICTOR WEE, Chairman for the Tourism Council of Malaysia
- TAN SRI RAMON NAVARATNAM, Former President of Transparency International Malaysia
- TAN SRI AHMAD FUZI, Ambassador at Large for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia
- PROFESSOR GOPAL KANJI, Chairman of the European Masters Program in Total Quality Management
- TAN SRI IZZUDDIN DALI, Board Member of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation